Due to the custom nature of our special package deals, you'll need to call us directly or send us an email and we'll get back to you immediately to discuss the best package for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our hotel is perched in the hillside of Uvita with panoramic views of both jungle and ocean.
The beach is just a short 10 minute drive. The closest international airport, Juan Santamariá (San José, SJO), is approximately 4 hours from the hotel depending on traffic. Options for transportation include:
GETTING HERE FROM THE AIRPORT:
• Group Shuttle - $55/person, scheduled departures from the airport only.
• Private Shuttle - $200 for up to 6 people.
• Public Bus - $14/person from San José to Uvita but requires a taxi from the airport to the nearest bus station (+$20).
• Rental Car - Roads in Costa Rica are fairly good, however traffic in the capital city of San José can be heavily congested and intimidating for first time visitors. A 4x4 is recommended during the rainy season and remote, steep, unpaved roads.
• Connecting Flights - Guests have the option of taking Sansa Regional Airlines or Nature Air from San José International Airport to Managua Airport (Quepos XQP) which is a one hour drive from Uvita. Flights are available daily and take 20 min.
FROM THE HOTEL:
• Custom Tours - Our friendly staff are happy to arrange custom tours including shuttle service and guide. Prices vary depending on activities and length of tour.
• Taxi - Taxi service from the hotel to a nearby beaches is quite affordable, ranging from $5-$10.
• Pony - Ponies are difficult to find in Costa Rica but some people offers this age-old form of transportation. It is an amazing way to see Costa Rica, however please be considerate and pack light and allow the pony to rest along the way.